IRS Audits ◊ Levies And Liens ◊ Business And Payroll Tax Disputes ◊ Settlements And Compromises ◊ Estate Planning
We focus our practice on handling issues involving:
- IRS audits. We protect the rights of individuals throughout the audit process, whether you have just been notified of an impending audit or are in the middle of an audit. We will carefully review the facts and evidence, and work directly with IRS agents to minimize the consequences of an audit.
- IRS liens and levies. We work closely with people who face a lien on real or personal property, or the levy of wages or bank accounts. We will work to help you keep all your property and avoid the seizure of bank accounts.
- Unpaid business and payroll taxes. We represent businesses and business owners who face local, state or federal revenue actions for unpaid withholding, employment or sales taxes.
- Settlements in compromises. We will help you negotiate a settlement or arrange an offer in compromise when you face personal or business tax arrearages.
- Estate planning. We help with the creation of wills, trusts, advance health care directives and other estate planning documents to ensure you are protected.
Contact Our Office
Unlike many tax assistance firms, we are long time members of the local community, born and bred in western Michigan. To set up a free 30-minute consultation, contact us, or call us at 616-818-7541 (toll free at 888-354-9814) to schedule an appointment. We keep flexible office hours so that we can be available at your convenience. We are located just off I-96, in a handicapped-accessible building with plenty of free parking nearby. We welcome Visa, MasterCard and Discover.